Primary Care Specialists affords equal opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual preference, age, disability, veteran, or current military status and conforms to all applicable laws. Our policy of nondiscrimination applies equally to recruitment, selection, placement and any other conditions of employment.
- OFFICE NURSE – CMA or LPN. Part-time or Full-time
- RECEPTIONISTReceptionist needed for our busy family practice office.Possessing a friendly and professional demeanor with patients, demonstrating a sense of urgency and maintaining confidentiality are of utmost importance to help our office provide quality patient care. Attention to detail, accuracy and follow through are also key qualities required.
Previous experience in a medical office preferred. Familiarity with scheduling software and electronic medical records highly desirable. Knowledge of NetPractice and Practice Partner would be ideal. Certified Nursing Assistant and CPR Certified preferred.
Must be available some evenings and Saturdays.
- Medical Office Nurse at Primary Care SpecialistsAre you willing to go the extra mile and always wear a smile?CMA or LPN needed for the nursing team at our busy family practice office.
Must be self-motivated and a team player
Great Work environment
Full time Position (Includes some evenings and Saturdays)
Please submit your resume and a copy of your license via email to:
- Billing/Coding Specialist Job DescriptionAs a medical billing specialist, you will take the data provided by the providers and use it to compile and submit claims to insurance companies and then subsequently bill patients. Generates revenue by making payment arrangements; collecting accounts; monitoring and pursuing delinquent accounts. Day-to-day responsibilities vary, but often include:
- Code patient services and enter into computer.
- Sort and file paperwork.
- Handle information about patient treatment, diagnosis, and related procedures to ensure proper coding.
- Know several different coding systems, including CPT, ICD-9, ICD-10.
- Investigate rejected claim to see why denial was issued.
- Code encounter forms to produce and submit claims to insurance companies
- Working directly with the insurance company, healthcare provider, and patient to get a claim processed and paid
- Reviewing and appealing unpaid and denied claims
- Answering patients’ billing questions
- Handling collections on unpaid accounts
- Review delinquent accounts and call for collection purposes.
- Handles insurance claims
- Collects delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients; monitoring payments; following up with patients when payment lapses occur.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues.
- Maintain strict confidentiality.
Legal Compliance, Quality Focus, Productivity, Time Management, Organization, Attention to Detail, Documentation Skills, Analyzing Information , General Math Skills, Resolving Conflict, Litigation. The ideal candidate would have some family practice experience, knows coding and collections, and is comfortable and skilled at making collection calls, and be a certified coder.
- X-Ray Lab TechnicianX-Ray/ Lab Technician need for our busy family practice and priority care clinic. .Must be self-motivated and a team player. Great Work environment. Variable shifts, must be available some evenings and weekendsRequired education:
Required license or certification:
Primary Care Specialists complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.