We provide comprehensive patient care to all patients, regardless of their insurance. We accept Medicare and all other insurance. We take care of newborns to geriatrics.
Office Hours: Monday-Saturday, 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM
- One primary provider with team coverage
- Continuity of care
- Providers who work together
- Experienced support staff
- Becomes part of your medical record automatically, ensuring continuity of care.
- Up-to-date, Board Certified Family Medicine Specialists
- Newborn, Pediatric, Adolescent and Adult Outpatient Care
- In office Laboratory, In-house digital X-ray and Ultrasound Services
- Dedicated to promotion of health and prevention of disease through evidence based medicine.
- Certified Medical Examiners for DOT Physicals
MEDICARE CHRONIC CARE MANAGEMENT
- 24/7 access to your Primary Care Team
- Receive a personalized, comprehensive plan of care for all your health issues.
- Ongoing support to help you reach your health goals.
- Office visit times are scheduled based upon your needs.
- Clearly explain the purpose of your visit to allow sufficient time.
- Bring a list of your concerns
- Bring a list of prescribed and over-the-counter medications, vitamin or herbal supplements and include dosages.
- Please give 24 hours notice if you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment
- Physicals – Most routine wellness exams are 100% covered
- Refills are addressed within 48 hours, so please plan ahead
- Indicate pharmacy name and phone number
- Indicate a return phone number
- Indicate name of medication, dose and how often it is taken
- Routine refills may be requested through your pharmacy
- An appointment will likely be necessary
- Prescriptions can now be sent to your pharmacy electronically
COST FOR CARE
- Fees may range from $10 to 100% of your bill
- Payment is expected at the time of your visit
- Special payment arrangements can be made by contacting the business office to discuss unusual financial situations
- Sliding fee scale for uninsured or low income
- In compliance with National Health Service Corp, Patients will not be denied services based on inability to pay and discounts are available based on family size and income.
AFTER HOURS EMERGENCY CARE
- 234-2300 message will give instructions
- Go to the nearest emergency room if your medical problem cannot reasonably wait
- In-hospital care is provided by Physicians and Hospitalists through Portneuf Medical Center
Health Care Changes: How will it affect me at PCS?
As you are aware, there have been many changes in healthcare. It is important for our patients to know we are committed to providing access to medical care for all of our patients. PCS welcomes all patients, regardless of insurance coverage. As new changes are being implemented in the healthcare world, our midlevel practitioners (Physician Assistants and Nurse Practitioners) are essential for us to be able to meet the needs of our patients. At PCS you will be followed by your physician, and as important, the midlevel practitioners. We encourage you to choose your primary midlevel practitioner, just as you designate a primary physician. This model of care is designed to minimize wait times and better support the needs of our patients.
While you, of course, will continue to have access to your physician, the midlevel practitioners are fully licensed to practice medicine. They work closely with your physician to ensure your doctor is always kept up to date on your care. All labs, x-rays, prescriptions and any findings are reviewed by your doctor, even when you do not see him face-to face for your visit. So, for wellness needs, general illness or monitoring of your prescriptions, you can plan on seeing your midlevel practitioner as frequently or more than your physician.
It is very important to us that patients understand the PCS model of care and realize why these changes are necessary, and that they will allow us to continue to accept all patients and all insurances. We encourage your feedback, and are confident that you will be pleased with the care you receive from each of the PCS providers.